As we all know that bottle coolers have now become an essential part of home, pubs, clubs and retail outlets. These units are actually used to store drinks or beverages by maintaining appropriate temperature. Actually, there are so many different varieties available in bottle coolers from which you can choose the one according to your requirements. So start with analyzing your storage need after that decide the size of bottle cooler you want to have. Keep in mind that you have to maintain these bottle coolers on a regular basis. For which you should know how you have to clean it, procedure of placing the bottles and safety precautions. Here in this article we are discussing about the tips that you should implement while maintaining the bottle cooler.
1. Know About Safety Precautions:
The most important thing that you should know about maintaining the bottle cooler is to know about the safety precautions that you have to take while dealing with it;
- Don’t just forgot to disconnect its power supply before starting to clean it.
- Other than that you should know that you don’t have to use any type of harmful chemicals while cleaning it. That might include bleach or chlorine.
2. Opt for The Right Procedure of Cleaning:
The first thing that you should know about is the cleaning process of these bottle coolers. Obviously, cleaning of the bottle cooler is very important so make sure that you do deep cleaning of bottle coolers after every 3 to 6 months. It will only take 10 to 15 minutes. So here are some instructions about it:
- First of all, start by unplugging your 2 door bottle cooler. After that start with removing the empty bottles and the simply drain all the remaining water that will be present in the reservoir.
- So start by cleaning the exterior and for this you have to use a mild and non-abrasive detergent.
- Then simply remove the interior shelves and start cleaning the inner space just like you clean the outer side.
- Don’t forget to scrub the reservoir by using a perfect non-abrasive sponge along with the diluted solution.
3. Know Where to Place the Bottle Cooler:
Actually, you should know the importance of placing bottle cooler on the perfect location. Keep in mind that you have to avoid placing it in areas just like:
- Under direct sunlight, adjacent machinery, areas that are prone to insects and also near plants.
- Make sure that you keep your cooler and area around it neat and clean. So that no dust particles would get entered into it.
4. How to Detect the Bottle Cooler Leakage?
Sometimes people have to face an issue of bottle cooler leakage that will be very difficult to resolve. Most of the time that is a bottle that got damaged, but we thought that our bottle cooler is leaking. So in this type of situation you should start with analyzing the bottles that you have kept inside it. So after taking out all the bottles and the drain the cooler and then check out the leakage of the water. It will give you clarity whether your cooler is leaking or it due to leaked bottles.