Pine pollen is gaining popularity these days due to its nutritive value and fantastic health benefits. Pine pollen is the most potent and powerful super food in the world contains both testosterone and DHEA, it is also helpful for boosting both endocrine and immune functions in addition to enhancing the enzymatic antioxidants glutathione and super oxide dismutase.
There are 150+ species of pine trees are growing all over the world and make pollen-saturated cones, but only a few of them are edible and a good source of nutrients. Pine pollen is yellow, dusty tiny pollen grains produced by cones loaded with 200+ micro-nutrients, bio-actives, minerals, Vitamins, amino acids, as well as flavonoids, saccharine, and unsaturated fatty acids. It is also a rich source of nucleic acids, which are responsible for cell division, growth, and synthesis of new cells and proteins in our bodies.
Advantages and Health Benefits of Pine Pollen Super food:
- It lowers cholesterol and increases the level of super oxide dismutase (SOD) naturally.
- Pine pollen contains nutrients and amino acids that helps to rejuvenate the endocrine system and functions as a kidney tonic.
- Pine pollen contains natural antioxidant properties that help to damage free radicles and contribute to accelerated aging and cellular damage.
- Pine pollen is reduced inflammation naturally and overcome many health problems including heart disease, arthritis, and cancer.
- Pine pollen is the rich source of natural enzymes including adaptogen, phyto-androgen, that the body’s ability, produce testosterone and maintains the hormonal level in the body.
- Pine pollen is loaded with approximately 30% protein and amino acids such as Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Tryptophan, etc. which helps to build muscles, lose fat, stimulate the immune system, and enhance the body’s ability to fight infections.
- Pine Pollen supplies valuable minerals like zinc, which are essential to optimal immune function.
- It also contains MSM which stimulates collagen production in the body that slows the aging process and promotes longevity.
- Pine pollen supplies DHEA in the body that may help speed up the metabolism which can reverse the symptoms of metabolic syndrome, burn calories, reduce fat storage, etc.
- Pine Pollen benefits sexual health, increase overall sex-drive, desire and vitality.
Which Is the Best Pine Pollen Dosage Forms?
Okay, now we all know that pine pollen is one of the most potent super foods around. But the question which dosage form of pine pollen is the most effective? Pine pollen products are available in multiple dosage forms in the market such as pine pollen powder, pine pollen extract, pine pollen capsules, and tincture and all the very effective but how you want to take it entirely depends on your choice.
Some of them quickly get digest and absorbed faster in the body whereas some of them take some time to digest in the body and absorb slowly in the body. Here are the advantages of the different forms of pine pollen:
Pine Pollen Extract: It is the most potent dosage form of pine pollen. In other words, it is the raw form of pine pollen you can buy from any shop. It is the most concentrated and power from of pine pollen, as a result, it is the most effective than any other form of pine pollen. It is more expensive and valuable that really give show you amazing results.
Pine Pollen Tincture: Tincture is the liquid form of pine pollen which is the mixture of alcohol or ethanol and raw pine pollen. It gets easily digest and absorb in the body if it’s taken with water of your favorite juice. Many gym lover and athletes prefer to take pine pollen tincture to enhance their field performance because it is premixed. While buying tincture, make sure to get one that contains a 1-5 ratio of pine pollen to other ingredients for useful results.
Pine Pollen Capsules: Many of us prefer to take pine pollen capsules as it is cheaper and easy take. These are pills filed with raw pine pollen extract or tincture. With all other advantages, there is one disadvantage too, and that is capsules are harder to digest, they are less effective particularly in persons who are suffering from any stomach problem.
Pine Pollen benefits the human body in many ways and is the natural source of essential vitamins and mineral which is good for serious athletes and those only looking to optimize their health. But if you’re new to this, then we recommend you visit your family doctor or health experts and collect more information about its dosage forms and health benefits before buying it for more effective results.