Ever since time immemorial, businesses have been devising strategies to entice the audience. Naturally they are always on the lookout for advertising their brand in a way that will grab the attention of the customers.
The customised lanyards are an exclusive tool for getting the word out about your business. They are not just convenient buy they are also quite functional as they can be used for holding the event badges, keys and even water bottles.
So what are these lanyards? Let’s try to explain it!
If you are not familiar with the lanyards, then you should know that they are just the straps or cords that are worn around the neck or waist. They are used to hold and display the ID cards for the purpose of security and identification in any organisation.
These act as multi-functional tools that are great for the business marketing and promotions. The lanyards can be used for the attracting your customers, strengthening the brand identity and improving the opportunities that instil pride in your employees.
Here are some of the ways in which the customised lanyards help your business to grow. Just take a look.
- Placement of Security Identification or Badge – The primary usage of lanyards is carrying the identification or security badge. Instead of looking for the badge inside the pocket, a lanyard can be used for holding the badge that remains affixed in the pocket of the employees or rests around the neck. This way your staff will be able to access the badge quickly and easily. Whenever they are asked to show the badge, your staff do not have to search around their pockets for the security badge. Wearing the lanyard around the neck or waist can be a simple way to display the badge at meetings, workplaces or events.
- Improving the Opportunities of Networking – The networking opportunities are a simple way to let people know about your business. But it is not always as simple as walking upto someone and letting them know about your organisation. Whether yours is a conference, local networking event or trade show, the personalised lanyards with your company logo can be great conversation starter. The high-quality, well-designed lanyards in eye-catching shades are sure to attract attention and show that you are proud of your organisation.
- Saving on The Pocket – Another reason for which the lanyard is quite popular is because it is quite light on the pocket. When you purchase the lanyards in bulk, you can save on the pocket to a great extent. Apart from being affordable, this also does not feel like wastage of resources and money. Some promotional items are thrown away after usage but the customised lanyards are not anything of that sort. As the lanyards are seen to be extremely functional, they are not something that people will throw away immediately.
- Increasing Visibility – One of the biggest challenges faced by the small or medium-sized businesses is to enhance the visibility. Knowing where to invest the money is not simple especially when you are not sure about the ROI. The customised lanyards are a great way to enhance visibility without making a dent in the pocket. They are not just pocket-friendly, but they also are more durable than most other promotional products. You can now see them everywhere no matter where you go and thus this will be the right options for marketing your brand.
- Displaying Unprecedented Durability – The consumable promotional items like the food and drinks get consumed up very easily and they are not long-lasting at all. This is a lost opportunity to advertise your business. So for the promotional product it is essential that they are durable. If you choose the right lanyard made with the quality materials, you get just that.
- Building Customer Loyalty – The customer loyalty is a big issue for the small business. On average it costs about 7 times more to acquire a new custom than it does for retaining the existing customers. While good customer service is one of the biggest factors to making the customers come back, offering them something to remember your brand happens to the finishing touch. The customised lanyards are the perfect gift as they are useful and they can be worn. They help in retaining your customers as well as enhance your revenue.
The above are some of the ways in which the promotional lanyards in Australia can help your business to create its own niche in the industry.
Nitesh Ranjan is a digital marketing expert with keen interest on topics, trends and ideas related to brand promotion and advertising. He regularly shares information on the ways to market businesses across digital channels for better ROI, increased conversions and more sales. His blog can help anyone interested in boosting the online visibility in the digital world and eyeing access to a wider and bigger marketplace without spending big on marketing. Trust his digital marketing knowledge to enhance your brand’s presence on the internet.