Hair is one thing which is the best most experimental part of our body. You can style according to your choice and when we are talking about hair styles how can we forget about heat styling which actually help us to get so many crazy hairstyles.
Thanks to hot tools, we can experiment with whatever hairstyle we want but the major problem comes in when our hair gets damaged because of the excessive use of hot tools. The basic signs when you need to take care of the damaged caused to your hair are:
- Dry hair
- lot of split ends
- breakage and thin hair
- loss of curls if you are blessed with natural curls
At times, getting your hair coloured does lead to hair damage so it is advisable to ask your hairstylist about ammonia-free days or semi-permanent formulas so that you can avoid your hair from getting damaged. Adding to this, here are four basic ways as to how you can avoid heat damaging your hair:
- It’s very important to use a good shampoo and conditioner to protect your hair. Kindly read the instructions mentioned on the bottle whenever you buy it. It will be useful if you use a shampoo that contains keratin because that helps to strengthen your hair and it repairs your damaged hair too.
- Get a haircut because if you don’t get it for the longest time possible then you will surely notice the split-ends so it is advisable to get regular trims to remove damaged split-ends. It will surely get a bouncy texture which you had been waiting for moreover it will add up an extra shine in your hair. Moreover, it is advisable to apply oil at least thrice a week so that it maintains the quality of your hair.
- Whenever you plan on using a hot tool, it is always better to set it at a lower temperature. Majorly, the risk of damaging hair increases when your hair is thin so it is always advisable to stay under 200-degree Fahrenheit when you are planning to curl or straighten your hair. If in case your hair is thicker, then it is advisable to set your hair tool between 200-300 degrees.
- The most important thing to remember is, whenever you use a hot tool, don’t emphasis on just one section again and again because it does lead to hair damage so its better to just pass it once and divide your hair sections in such a manner that you don’t end up harming them in fact set them in the right way possible.
We all love styling our hair but it is very important to take proper care because it is better to take the precautions first rather than waiting for the worst to happen. One of the best ways to protect your hair from heat damage is wearing a hair mask. It helps to keep your hair hydrated and moisturised. It is advisable to do the hair treatment at home so that your scalp gets time to absorb it.
Moreover, it is suggested that heat styling can be done more than a week and Well just like its important to take care of our health likewise its very important to protect our hair since we are so busy in our day to day life that we hardly get time to take care of our hair.
Adding to this, you might be knowing this or maybe it will be a shock to you but your hair even needs sunscreen just like your skin does so it is advisable to invest in such conditioner or hair products which contain a good amount of SPF as it helps to maintain the quality of your hair. Well, these simple 4 basic ways will actually protect your hair for the longest time possible. It’s important to do the basic and all these steps are pretty simple just a little bit care needed.