Organizer: Huaqi Training Network
Shanghai (Beijing) Tel: 159 2157 7874 (Miss Li)
Shenzhen (Guangzhou) Tel: 183 2099 0462 (Miss Zhao)
Contact: Li Yi, Zhao Wei
Consulting QQ: 1043224115
Time and location:
September 14-15, 2018–(Guangzhou)
October 19-20, 2018 – (Beijing)
October 26-27, 2018 – (Shenzhen)
November 09-10, 2018 – (Shanghai)
November 16-17, 2018 – (Guangzhou)
December 07-08, 2018–(Beijing)
December 14-15, 2018 – (Shanghai)
December 21-22, 2018 – (Shenzhen)
Participants: Chairman, Chief (Deputy) Manager, Director, Corporate Senior Executive and Corporate Marketing Middle and Senior Management.
Cost: 4580 yuan (including training, training materials, lunch, and afternoon tea, etc.)
In the real work, from the perspective of philosophy, it is all right, but once it is implemented, it will encounter many practical problems.
Question 1. Use fact evaluation or use feeling evaluation
When I look at this question in the first day, the average person’s reaction is of course the use of factual evaluation. However, do you think that using facts to evaluate you will encounter a problem, that is, the facts you collect will be affected by objective factors, in other words There are always external factors that influence our evaluation. For example, sales revenue is a de facto standard for evaluating the performance of sales managers.
In addition to the sales manager’s own efforts, product quality, innovation level, delivery time, etc., will affect the sales manager’s sales revenue target. If the sales revenue target is not realized, sales will certainly find a lot of reasons to prove that the sales target has not been achieved, not because of their own reasons. In fact, any factual standard will encounter such problems.
Therefore, it seems that there are certain problems in the use of factual evaluation. So, is there any problem with the evaluation of feelings? If the answer is no, there will be more problems with the use of sensory evaluation, because different people have the same feeling of treating the same thing. So, is it to use factual evaluation or evaluation by feeling?
Question 2: How to evaluate and evaluate functional departments
Every training, this is a question that must be asked by the students, because the KPI indicators of the business department are relatively quantitative, but it is difficult for the functional departments to find some quantitative indicators, which are found in time, and the contractility of the indicators is also very difference.
In many enterprises, it is often seen that KPI indicators such as labor productivity and per capital profit are used to assess functional departments. If this is the case, then the component of luck is very large, and the degree of effort is not very relevant. Then, the KPI of the functional department. How to change? How to resolve the contradiction between key performance and non-key performance?
Question 3: Why do employees are not willing to do better?
When many companies set goals, you find that many employees clearly can exceed the company’s goals, but he will never do so, because the two will not be conducive to his consequences: First, this year Exceeding the goal in excess, then, tomorrow will set a higher goal, the difficulty of achieving the goal will be much greater. Second, he is doing too well, other colleagues are too bad, he is difficult to survive within this team. of. How to make employees make more reasonable goals?
Question 4: What is the content of short-term assessment and long-term assessment?
Question 5: In the end, is the employee setting his own goal, or is the superior setting the target for the lower level? Or is it a model that combines the two? ?
Question 6: Is it based on the overall performance to assess each individual, or to assess each individual according to individual performance?
In short, in the implementation process of performance management, there will be a series of similar problems. If these problems are not satisfactorily resolved, the effect of performance management will be greatly discounted. This course will focus on these issues, focusing on the design of the performance system and how it will be promoted.
When many companies are training, many business managers and hr often tell me that performance management is very important, and they can’t do it. However, when they operate, they feel that the effect is very poor. How to do performance is better?
This problem is very complicated, and the factors that affect the performance of performance are also multifaceted. In general, the three products that implement performance will affect the performance of performance.
Implementation issues – managers do not support
Manager is a good old man
Performance system – what method is used?
How long is the assessment period?
Do you want to rank performance?
Who and who is ranked?
What should I do if I take turns sitting in the village?
Indicator system – what is the company’s overall goal?
How are company indicators aligned with strategy?
What is the relationship between team performance and individual performance?
What can I do if my responsibilities cannot be clearly defined?
Performance Contracts – How are quantitative indicators defined?
How to calculate the reduction in procurement costs?
How to evaluate functional departments?
What is the target?
Does the goal have to be changed?
Can you decide the goal and achieve the goal?
Course Objective: Master the tools, methods, and attention issues for establishing performance systems, KPI systems, and performance contracts;
Three major problems that need to be solved in implementing KPI and performance management system.
1. Methodological problems faced by enterprises in establishing a performance system;
Is it based on feelings or judged on the basis of facts?
Short-term assessment or long-term assessment?
Short-term interests or long-term interests?
Key performance or non-key performance?
How does performance management interface with strategy?
KPI scores linked to bonuses?
2. The impact of managers and employees on the implementation of performance management;
The influence of traditional culture on performance management
Why are you not willing to achieve a large excess goal?
Why is it so difficult to implement performance management?
3. The impact of management foundation on the implementation of KPI
Part I Performance System Design
First, the overall idea of performance system design
1. The purpose is the starting point
2. How should the results of the second assessment be used?
3. Then choose the method and method of assessment
4. No fair system can’t be implemented
Second, the performance system design – the method used in the assessment
- Behavior or performance
- Fuzzy feeling judgment method;
- Key event method
- Forced distribution method;
Do you want to rank?
It is reasonable to set a few performance rankings. It is reasonable to design what proportion of each grade of performance ranking is reasonable. Who and who are ranked in several common ways of designing the three disadvantages.
How to rank the number of departments? Do supervisors have to rank with employees?
According to the ranking or the actual number of people? What should the manager do for the employees to take turns sitting in the village? Is ranking to motivate the majority, or to motivate a small group of people?
6.kpi and okr;
7. The relationship between several methods
Third, the cycle of performance management
1. Short-term assessment and long-term assessment
2. How to combine short-term and long-term
3. Is the long-term assessment result the average of the short-term assessment?
What is needed for each chapter of the performance system?
- General rules of performance management
- Performance plan
- Performance coaching
4, assessment and evaluation
5, performance improvement
The second part is how to establish the company’s performance-oriented index system and performance contract.
First, several basic problems in KPI operation
- What are the goals and targets?
- Basic attributes and operational attention points of KPI indicators
Why it feels difficult to evaluate when evaluating – the scale problem;
Why do they not accept these assessment indicators – controllability issues
Why is it counterproductive after assessing these indicators?
Select the dimension of kpi
Second, the balanced scorecard – the design of the company’s overall indicators
- What is a balanced scorecard;
- The misunderstanding of the enterprise operating the balanced scorecard;
- What is the relationship between strategy and balanced scorecard? – strategic and strategic maps;
- How to prepare a strategic map
5, 10 questions need to pay attention to the preparation of strategic maps
- Three ways to balance the calculation of the card;
three. How to break down KPIs
If KPI does not decompose and implement it, it will lose its foundation. However, there are many problems in the process of decomposing KPI. For example, a kpi indicator has a lot to do with many departments. Who is better in the assessment? How to solve these problems? How to implement the KPI decomposition?
1. Problems to be solved by index decomposition
The contradiction between team performance and individual performance
2. Two basic ideas of decomposition indicators
Decompose indicators according to driving factors;
According to the responsible person decomposition indicators;
3. Decompose the KPI indicator according to the driving factors, and the relationship between the superior index and the lower level indicator
4, according to the driving factor decomposition of the four methods
According to the structural decomposition method of the indicator;
OAM decomposition method;
Contribution path graph method;
Process critical control point method;
The advantages and disadvantages of the four methods
How do companies choose the method of decomposition based on their actual situation;
5. Attention to the decomposition of KPI indicators:
The impact of rights on the decomposition of indicators,
The impact of organizational structure,
The impact of division of duties on the decomposition of indicators Influence of hardware conditions and software conditions on index decomposition four. Development of indicator dictionary. When the index is found, everything will be fine? What is the problem? Why do you need to define a KPI and how do you define a KPI?
1. Why do you need to define a KPI?
2. Issues that need attention when defining financial indicators;
Revenue indicators need to pay attention to the problem
Cost indicator assessment needs attention
Cost category indicators need to pay attention to the problem
- Non-financial indicators, issues that need attention when defining;
- Who will provide the data – provide it by yourself, provide it by others, and provide it to stakeholders?
- How to define task indicators
Some of the indicators of the functional departments cannot be quantified. How to define them?
- Characteristics of the work of the functional department;
- What is the task indicator;
- Task assessment with different difficulty;
- How to deal with the imbalance of workload?
- Who will make the task?
- How to deal with temporary tasks?
- The definition mode of the task indicator;
- How do different leaders take the assessment of employees and treat my system differently?
Determination of target value
Can you find the metrics? How to determine the target? How many points should I count beyond the target? How many points should I score without reaching the goal?
1. Set the pain of the target;
2. What if there is no historical data?
If the target is revised, is it not to be assessed first, and then the data will be accumulated and then assessed?
3. The original target of the origin? Or break through the target?
4. The problem that the origin method needs to pay attention to: one size fits all? regression analysis?
5. Need to pay attention to the breakthrough of the statutory target: the inaccuracy of the forecast, whether to modify the target?
6. Can you decide the target and let the staff chase after me?
7. The impact of resource allocation on target setting;
8. The impact of the low season season on the target setting;
9. Procedures for setting goals
10. Handling of conflicts
KPI scoring method
- What are the categories of scoring rules?
Layer difference method;
- Design elements for scoring rules
Do you want to cap it?
How to distinguish between different levels of difficulty?
Do you want to deduct points?
Elements of different scoring rules design;
- What is the combination of indicators;
2, the type of combination;
- Steps and attention issues for setting weights;
IX. Key points of operational performance management for different positions
- Business departments need to pay attention to the main points
- Points that the functional department needs to pay attention to
- Points to be noted by the R&D department
4, the middle and high-level issues need attention.
The third part summarizes and implements the problems and countermeasures of performance management.
The course summary
- Summary of performance system
- Summary of indicator system and performance contract
Second, the problem that needs to be solved in the company’s implementation of performance
- Promoters need to be able to be logically self-contained
- Manager’s concept problem
- Manager’s skill problem
Tips for setting target indicators
Performance communication skills
Performance coaching skills
The implementation of issues needing attention
- Support from the highest leadership
- Colleagues’ support
- Happy assessment and pain assessment
- Timing of implementation
Internal pressure and external pressure
Fourth, the strategy of implementing performance management
- Hierarchical implementation and full implementation
- Partial pilot and full implementation
Training Instructor: Cai Wei
He is a well-known human resources management practice expert, master of business administration, and an expert in human resources management. He has deep knowledge in the design of performance and compensation system, and has formed his own unique practical methods. He has been engaged in the consulting industry since 2000.
Accumulated rich practical experience, most of the cases described by Teacher Cai in class are self-practicing enterprises. In 2005, Mr. Cai entered the training industry and began to pass on his practical experience to many enterprises, including cars, home appliances, and aviation. Consulting, training services are available in many industries such as power, internet, and finance.