Angular JS is an open-source framework for powerful web applications. Licensed under the Apache license version 2.0, Angular JS is maintained by Google itself. Due to the complete support of Google and exposure to the wider community forum, the framework remains up-to-date with the latest development trends in the market.
Types of Angular JS Development Services:
Today, a number of businesses are looking for user-friendly Angular JS development solutions for the development of mobile app, tablet app, or website. Different types of Angular JS development services that are high in demand include:
- Cross-platform development
- Angular JS migration
- Tablet app development
- API development
- Angular JS expert consultation
- Custom Angular JS Development
Benefits of Angular JS:
- Open source: Angular JS is an open-source application that allows developers the flexibility to create changes as per the business requirements. Developers can even change the existing source code as per the customer’s requirements.
- Easy to extend and customize: Angular JS comprises certain characteristics that can be extended easily. These characteristics can build directives separately, thus allowing the flexibility to create a customized solution.
- Easy to test: Angular JS supports both unit and integration testing. It supports tools like Karma and Jasmine which makes testing operations much easier for the developers.
- Supported by Google: As Angular JS is managed by Google, it gets huge community support. Whenever there is an update, the framework gets auto-upgraded.
- Supports Single Page Application: A large number of users prefer Single Page Applications (SPAs) because it loads faster as compared to regular applications. With Angular JS it is possible to create single page applications.
Core Features of Angular JS Framework:
Some of the core features of Angular JS are:
- MVC Structure: Angular JS framework is based on the popular concept of MVC (Model-View-Controller). Today, most of the advanced web applications utilize MVC design patterns. The pattern works by dividing the business logic layer, data layer, and presentation layer into various sections to facilitate easy management of each section.
- Dependency Injections: Angular JS consists of a built-in dependency injection subsystem that allows developers to develop, understand, and test the applications with ease.
- Ready to Use Templates: The framework comes with ready-to-use templates that are written with HTML that consists of Angular JS-specific elements and attributes. The framework combines the template with information from the model and controller to present the dynamic view which users can see in the browser.
- Built-in Directives: Angular JS comprises built-in directives such as ngBind, ngModel, etc. Directives are classes that add additional performance to elements in Angular JS applications. These directives allow developers to manage lists, styles, forms, and various other things.
- Testing: Angular JS supports both Unit Testing and Integration Testing. Unit testing is basically software testing where individual units (like a function, procedure, method, object, or module) or components of the software are tested. The goal behind unit testing is to authenticate that each unit of the software code is performing as projected. Integration testing on the other hand is a process where modules are integrated logically and tested as a group. The goal behind integration testing is to detect any defects in the interaction between software modules at the time of integration.
Skills of Angular JS Developers:
These days, many Angular JS development service providers offer the service to hire Angular JS developers for assorted Angular JS development projects. Companies can even get customized solutions to meet the specific requirements of their business. Before choosing the developers, make sure that they are proficient enough to build up dynamic, yet interactive websites or mobile applications. Some of the key skills of Angular JS developers include:
- Proficiency in Angular JS framework
- Detailed know-how of Web markup, HTML, and CSS
- Deep knowledge of RESTful API integration
- Good knowledge of related technologies such as node.js and web pack
- Knowledge of platform migration
On the whole, the Angular JS framework is an ideal solution to build large-scale, reliable, high-performance, and easy-to-maintain web applications. When it comes to hire Angular JS Programmers or developers, make certain to choose a professional company that can deliver customized AngularJS development services that best match your business requirements.